If you are a member of Space Coast Credit Union and have either a Visa® Debit or Platinum
Visa Credit card from there, I would like to ask you to consider registering the Flagler Youth Orchestra as a
recipient in the Education Donation Program.
By registering the Flagler Youth Orchestra as a recipient in this program, you will be donating a portion of your
credit card or debit card rewards points to an Education Donation account to benefit the FYO,
which will be used to fund orchestra related improvements.
This is a winning situation for both you and your child! Using your SCCU credit and debit cards
earns you points that you can use toward a vehicle down payment, or redeem for merchandise
and travel. And at the same time, you can provide a donation that will help enrich your child’s
Please note that 100% of your donation will go directly to the FYO. There is nothing to sell
or buy, no administrative fees, no gimmicks!
Please see the brochure provided for details about this program. You may also log on to
SCCU.com/educationdonation for additional information and a “Frequently Asked Questions”
If you would like to register the Flagler Youth Orchestra as a recipient, here’s what to do:
For fast online registration:
• Go to SCCU.com
• Log on to SCCU’s Online Banking service and click on Additional Services
NOTE: If you have not used Online Banking before, it is a free member service.
• From the menu, select “Education Donation Registration Form”
NOTE: If you block pop-ups, you may have to temporarily enable pop-ups for this page
• Choose your card type and the % you wish to donate, then fill in the requested information:
1. In the “Name of School…” box, enter our school’s name as follows: Indian Trails Middle School
2. Enter the name of the county as follows: Flagler
3. In the “Recipient Name” box, enter the FYO name as follows: Flagler Youth Orchestra
4. Click “Submit”
For paper registration:
If you prefer, you may also enter the above information in the registration form included in the brochure or here.
Please follow the instructions for mailing, faxing, or bring the completed form to any SCCU branch.
Registrations cannot be submitted by phone.
Your donation does not begin until after the registration process is completed, so don’t delay!